Your Barrie Foot Specialists
The certified, highly-trained staff at Atrium Foot Clinic will protect the health of your feet in a welcoming setting. Based in Barrie, we also offer appointments at our location in Owen Sound. Schedule your appointment today and find a solution to your foot condition.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in chiropodic care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients, our profession and the community
- Exceeding your expectations
- Ensuring a welcoming and professional environment
- Continuous improvement at all levels
Why Choose Us?
- Friendly and accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling and same-day appointments available
- Certified medical assistants trained in chiropody / podiatry treatments
- Licensed physical therapists on staff
New Patient Information
Your first visit to Atrium Foot Clinic establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the initial visit, we will obtain important background information such as your medical history and give you time to get to know our doctors and staff. You can find important information such as our phone number, hours, payment policies and map on our contact page.
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that our foot specialists and staff have all the information needed to provide the best possible care for you. This will also help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you might be feeling. Being specific about your symptoms and medical history will help us formulate an appropriate plan. Whether you suffer from diabetes-related foot problems or need to recover from a sports injury, we can help. Atrium Foot Clinic looks forward to your first visit.